stuck in madness tier 3 against doctor

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: While playing against the Doctor, I was unable to "snap out of it" and was stuck in madness tier 3 for the majority of the game.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was put into madness tier 3 during chase and then was hooked. After being unhooked, I was unable to perform the 'snap out of it" action.

VIDEO: N/A, I don't use recording software.

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I have a similar issue, possibly the same one, wherein I will attempt to Snap Out Of It and the game will disrupt the progress bar as though I were no longer holding down my mouse button. I bought a new mouse because I thought this was a mouse issue, and it happened with that one, as well. I also have friends who have had this problem, too.