Is Blast Mine only 1 stun/blind now or is this a bug?
I've been running it for the tome challenge to get 3 in one trial and I would've gotten it by now but it's been counting as just 1 and not 2.
I've been running it for the tome challenge to get 3 in one trial and I would've gotten it by now but it's been counting as just 1 and not 2.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did the killer have Lightborn because you still get stun but no blind I believe
No, none of them did.
It currently only progresses that challenge by 1.
It used to count 2 towards that challenge, but at some point they either changed it or bugged it.
I ended up getting a friendly Billy and stunned him 3 times with pallets but yeah, wish I knew for sure if it was an intended change.