Freddy
Is the Freddy Rework still happening? I could have sworn they said January.
Is the Freddy Rework still happening? I could have sworn they said January.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'll be in whatever big patch releases this month, I imagine we'll be hearing more about it fairly soon.
I’m predicting we will get a dev update tomorrow with the return of the dbd team since they have been on holiday break for the past 2 weeks. I would assume the ptb for the January midchapter will either be Tuesday right after the bone chill event ends or on Thursday. The ptb has to be sometime this week in order for the midchapter to release at the end of January like previous years.