Question about invocation: weaving spiders
If I'm the only person running weaving spiders and I activated it, and then die (like die completely - 3 hooks), my team will still have this perk active or no?
If I'm the only person running weaving spiders and I activated it, and then die (like die completely - 3 hooks), my team will still have this perk active or no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if you activated it yeah, it will not go away again.
Though keep in mind that gens that are blocked by the entity the moment you finish the invocation would not have the effect at all (eg bc of Corrupt Intervention, Dead Man Switch, Grim Embrace)