Survivor stuck in wiggle pick up animation

image.png

This bug has now happened 4 matches in a row now and has occurred multiple times over the past few days. This bug doesn't allow you to drop, hook the survivor, the wiggle animation is infinite. I even had it in a match for downing the first person and had the other 3 survivors finish the gens, leave out the gate so EGC kicks in but for whatever reason even when the EGC timer hits 0 the game doesn't end so you are forced as killer to DC.

I'm not one to DC in this game but It is quite irritating seeing my DC penalty timer get higher and higher over something I can't control and either will happen or won't but I think 4 games in a row is an indicator to not play till this is addressed.

Tagged: Pending

Comments