Why can't Victor see Auras of hear loud noise notifications?
I'm not sure if either of those are bugs, but I think having both would be nice QoL changes, Victor would be at least able to use consistently use one type of Perk at least.
I'm not sure if either of those are bugs, but I think having both would be nice QoL changes, Victor would be at least able to use consistently use one type of Perk at least.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Victor does get to use 1 type of perk
Hemorrhage, more blood to track
Viktor moves at 150% movement he doesnt need perks
The no loud noise notifications is actually a current bug with the Twins, but no survivor auras is intentional. Idk, I feel like Victor is strong enough as is and doesn't really need the additional help.
Would be nice if Twins' Hemorrhage addon was actually good.
Unfortunately since it only works when removing Victor (and not if you keep him hostage until Charlotte recalls) it's kinda bad