Where do you rank the Leatherface chapter on a tier list in terms of how good it was overall?
S tier being very good and F tier being very bad.
S tier being very good and F tier being very bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Barbecue and Chilli, Franklin's Demise, and Knock Out are all decent perks. BBQ was meta for a really long time and Franklin's is still a favourite of mine.
Regarding the killer, he was quite problematic, as the only thing he could do decently was camping, so much so that he needed to get reworked. He is better now, but I still think his power is not very interesting and fun to play as.
He's okay. I just wish he did more, he's kinda underwhelming. Shame because the original TCM is my favorite horror movie.
I really wish he came with a TCM map.