EAC error

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I had some kind of EAC error happen, dunno what it was. I should have taken a screenshot or something, but I didn't. I got into a game as killer and it just gave me this error saying I'd been disconnected and something about EAC. This is weird because I have never even so much as used a cosmetic mod or anything for this game. I verified my game files and reset the PC, then I went into a game as Pinhead to test to see if it would happen again. It didn't, but I'm not sure why it happened in the first place, if I've been flagged as a false positive by EAC or if it was something else.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO:

PLAYER

LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments