Extremely bright visual bug when looking towards basement

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: In about 30% of my matches, I can see the outline of basement through the floor. It looks like a bright green light most of the time. Typically it isn't an issue, but about 10% of my matches, it becomes blinding and I can't even look towards basement, no matter my location on the map.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Seems to be completely random, but the lights get brighter and spread occasionally throughout matches. It occurs in both surv and killer games. One time this was also triggered by a demo portal on Garden of Joy. Looking away from the basement completely nullifies this effect, so long as I'm far enough from the basement. These photos were taken atop sanctum of wrath.

VIDEO:

Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (1).png

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments