demogorgon teleport crash pc
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
When I leave a portal with the demogorgon the PC restarts and the game penalizes me, I think it happens if I press the buttons to walk while I teleport between portals.
windows 11 24H2, recently formatted pc,
PLATFORM:
Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Place 2 portals 2 generators away.
- Teleport between both portals.
- While you are teleporting, try to walk/move before exiting the portal.
- Do this between 1 to 4 times when playing online.
VIDEO:
I can no longer record a video because I am penalized for 5 hours from all the tests I did to replicate the error :(. When I can, I will make a video and share it with you.
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
error dbd.png
error dbd.txt
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I think that is for bone chill 2024 event. i will can play 2 normal match without problem but when i returned to play to event crash again, in this moment a have 48 hrs of penalty for the bug :(