Anyone else having the worst luck known to man kind?

I swear for the past few days anytime I play either role the game just hates me. When im on killer the game sends me to maps like eyrie, badham, garden, gideon, Ormond and matches me against above average teams that know how to utilize these maps to their favor and when I play survivor the game will send me to maps like haddonfield, midwich, rancid, both borgos and have the worst rng ever with barely any pallets and huge dead zones. Along with solo q being a nightmare when half the games I get nemesis’ zombies as teammates. I just don’t understand how the coin flips to the wrong side every role I play and it’s very frustrating. Wondering if anyone else are having games like this where the odds are always stacked against you.

Comments

  • The game has been extremely rough for me right now too, I gave up and kinda just decided to try for whomever I can Kill or as many points as I can before I inevitably die as Survivor.