Bubba Chainsaw Tokens Stop Recharging

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: After briefly revving the saw during the match, the tokens were stuck at zero and would not recharge for the rest of the match.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Unclear. Seemed to happen from tapping the chainsaw button briefly.

VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/apJ2AJMwrB8

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I've gotten this issue twice today myself, I think it was something to do with revving and maybe letting go while getting pallet stunned? Too many things happen at once for me to pinpoint how it happens.

    I've had it happen several times before in the past and after checking for this forum post the issue was reported in March of last year, the discussion was closed because it was "under review" and nothing has come of it since then.

    Why is the same gamebreaking bug still in the game after all this time?