PS5 Constant problems

I don't know if it's just PS5 or if all consoles or any hardware is getting these errors too that's why I'm asking here though. Ever since the last Chapter update then with the winter event patch shortly after my game is giving me every error it can think of & kicking me from different areas of the menu almost constantly. I can load into a game & never get kicked or even get ping problems (out of the ordinary, lag is lag at times y'know). It's been really bad though.

Bloodweb errors apparently that then kicks me back to loading & initialising the game.

Then sometimes when it's doing that I get the error that I'm logged in on something else despite that definitely not being the case.

Then if not that it's always every type of sync error it can muster.

Is ANYONE else having these issues & has anyone been having them consistently since the updates/patches I mentioned?

Comments