Has anyone else seen the hidden room in the basement?

There's a hidden room in every basement I wonder what it's there for. It only appeared since the mid chapter patch. Maybe a new end game feature they're adding in. Who knows?

Comments

  • I literally just got off dbd and running a nice hot bath. Maybe if you could just look around a little and listen to whats behind the walls.
  • Don't do it! It's a trap!

    The hidden room is the hidden sex dungeon, and when you look for it, the killer sneaks up behind you, and abducts you in there!

    ... or do do it. I'm not gunna judge.
  • Umm is this the room where The Hookers/Cool Killers have there meetings?

  • Might as well say there's free candy in the basement. I'm not falling for this insidious Bubba!
  • I need a picture of it to try to theorize it

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    I need a picture of it to try to theorize it

    YEAH!! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    I need a picture of it to try to theorize it

    YEAH!! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

    PICS OR NO

  • Well miss out then if you don't believe me. Could just be a bug. That doesn't explain the whispering behind the wall saying "come to me" behind the red crack in the basement. 
  • @AshleyWB said:
    Well miss out then if you don't believe me. Could just be a bug. That doesn't explain the whispering behind the wall saying "come to me" behind the red crack in the basement. 

    This is bait, give us a video cause, wait, come to me be right back

  • Timbuktu is our next place

  • I threw a firecracker infront of the wall and there was a weird clicking sound. But I notified the trapper where I was and he trapped me on the way out.
  • I feel like this Guy is at the heart of this mystery....

  • Timbuktu is our next place

    Ah Timbuktu the ancient city of gold. I was thinking of going there on vacation to browse the wonderful history but I decided to go to mexico because I wanted to delve into their remarkable cuisine.

    They have McDonald's
  • Maybe if all 4 survivors jump on the basement hook everything will be revealed?
  • @AshleyWB said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    Timbuktu is our next place

    Ah Timbuktu the ancient city of gold. I was thinking of going there on vacation to browse the wonderful history but I decided to go to mexico because I wanted to delve into their remarkable cuisine.

    They have McDonald's

    No, I looked up Mali come to me and that popped up

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Well miss out then if you don't believe me. Could just be a bug. That doesn't explain the whispering behind the wall saying "come to me" behind the red crack in the basement. 

    Basement is almost alive. You can hear it growling at you

  • They definitely have been messing around with the basement anyway, anyone get that inescapable basement bug?