Cheaters
There has been at least 2 groups of cheaters the past few hours. I have been repeatedly matched against them. First few times I played them after discovering they were cheating was to gain evidence to report them. After that, I just waited in the lobby until last min then left and rejoined, I was matched with them again so repeatedly did that lol might be wasting my time doing so but the longer I can keep the cheaters waiting in a lobby instead of playing against others the better. It did make me laugh that I managed to mori 1 of the cheaters tho (they were not happy).
When I say cheating I don't mean subtle cheating. They were instant healing multiple times when mid chase, going through walls, literally flying in the sky and sinking in the ground so getting the evidence to report them was pretty easy. It's a pitty we can't name and shame here but if others go against the cheaters report them please ๐
Comments
If you encounter a cheater, please record your match, report in game and open a ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight
Thank you.