No Clip Spot on The Game

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was playing The Unknown on The Game where in the room above The Bathroom a Loud Noise Notification and Scratch Marks were appearing Infront of the corner lockers by the central Pallet in the room, after hanging around and checking the area I noticed a survivor popping out of the wall next to the lockers, and that's where I discovered the bug.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Next to the central pallet in the room above The Bathroom on The Game, there are two lockers in the corner across from the stairwell to The Monitor Room (pictured below), on the wall next to the left locker, where the blue stripe is, survivors can clip through the wall and hide out of the killers view. SineWavePapi and incideris were jumping in and out of the lockers, then running to the No Clip spot, hiding from my view as i check the lockers.

20241222230555_1.jpg

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments