Survey questions: Why are you asking the exact same questions twice?

Both of these sets of questions are exactly the same. You just changed the position of the questions and answers. Why? Are you asking for feedback or is this a high school-type test to see if we give the same answer when asked multiple different ways? 😆

IMG_4526.jpeg IMG_4527.jpeg

Comments

  • I think these questions were asked so the devs know what the survey taker defines as a 'tweak, update, rework' as since later on it asks what killers need tweaks, updates, reworks etc.

    Basically these questions are just there to make it clear what the person taking it is asking for. Maybe there's confusion on the difference between an 'update' and a 'rework' for example. idk.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I think these questions were asked so the devs know what the survey taker defines as a 'tweak, update, rework' as since later on it asks what killers need tweaks, updates, reworks etc.

    Basically these questions are just there to make it clear what the person taking it is asking for. Maybe there's confusion on the difference between an 'update' and a 'rework' for example. idk.

    Yeah I get that but that was answered in questions 33-35. I put what I thought constitutes it. Asking it again in 36-38 was kinda weird since all they did was make the question in 33-35 the answer in 36-38 and vice versa. That’s what I’m saying. It’s literally the same question asked differently


    Not a big deal really I just thought it was weird and kinda funny