Don't be scared challenge
Hello
I don't know how to finish this challenge. It's a challenge from Bone Chill Tome level 2. Any help?
Hello
I don't know how to finish this challenge. It's a challenge from Bone Chill Tome level 2. Any help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First, I experienced this too. But I quit and verified integrity of game files and in restarted the game. It helped. It worked.
Btw, I used 'Sprint Burst' as a charm as well. lol
Thank you for your advise. I'm going to try again and I let you know if it worked.
Also, after entering a snowman, you need to walk for a little while and then press 'Shift' to sprint out of your snowman.