Is installing dbd mobile now and getting the rewards allowed?

Now that dbd mobile is shutting down, there are rewards that you get on main dbd if you played dbd mobile. However, I have been told you can still create an account today and claim these rewards.

Would doing so be against the TOS or is this allowed?

Comments

  • yeah u can do it rn it worked for me I got 15k iri shards and 1m bp and I only played a couple matches before redeeming it. u could probably stack these right before the game shuts down and get like 100x more of everything

  • @gofuekilla said:

    yeah u can do it rn it worked for me I got 15k iri shards and 1m bp and I only played a couple matches before redeeming it. u could probably stack these right before the game shuts down and get like 100x more of everything

    Ooo I may do that later xd.