Unable to level up due to the entity covering my next item in the bloodweb
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
PLATFORM:PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:I was levelling up my Trevor Belmont in the bloodweb while queueing for a game, I got into said game and when the game ended the entity was covering my next item in the bloodweb
VIDEO:I don't have a video but I have a screenshot of the bloodweb attached below
PLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.13-05.46.25.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.13-23.12.32.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.14-05.39.42.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.15-00.24.17.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.15-01.56.13.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.15-05.29.26.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.15-06.21.30.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.15-23.17.35.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.16-02.59.22.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.12.16-04.36.02.log- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Under Review

Comments
I'm having the same bug on The Dark Lord, it seems that using the auto purchase feature for the bloodweb caused the issue for me
Yeah I think it was the same with me I was using the auto purchase feature before going into a match
I have this issue on Taurie… At least I think its the same thing, I can't pick the last item.
yeah it is the same issue you can see the entity is covering the syringe
still have the same issue months later