Dwight's Mr. Elf cosmetic not purchasable
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Mr. Elf shows locked under survivor cosmetics. It says it is available in the Winter Tales Bundle however that bundle is not available in the store.
Tagged:
Fixed
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Mr. Elf shows locked under survivor cosmetics. It says it is available in the Winter Tales Bundle however that bundle is not available in the store.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I briefly had this issue with Dredge's Frosty the Deadman snowman cosmetic. I went to buy it, bought some Aurics, but when it went through with the Aurics the total updated but I couldn't hit the button to purchase. I had to back out of the shop, back out of the Lobby, and go back in to purchase it. Was kinda confused and sad because I've been waiting all year for this skin and I couldn't get it, I thought I did something wrong.
This may be closed since this is available as of today