PC - Dance With Me perk is activating from teammates

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: So I started using Dance With Me recently, and I've noticed occasions where I'm not vaulting/quick exiting a locker, and the perk will activate and then go into cooldown (based on the perk HUD).

I then realised it was activating whenever my teammates vaulted! I'm not sure if its hiding their scratch marks too, it might just be using it up without that part happening.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Equip Kate Denson's perk Dance With Me
  2. Enter a game, and observe how whenever your teammates fast vault, the perk appears to activate, and then go on cooldown

Here are screenshots from a match to demonstrate!

Screenshot 2024-12-17 021029.png Screenshot 2024-12-17 021042.png Screenshot 2024-12-17 021055.png
Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Noticing this too, I run it on my Cheryl and she is having it randomly occur going on cooldown and off cooldown, it's very weird. Like, I'll fall off a vault not in chase and it will happen.

  • Still happening 6 months later same conditions as op described.