Lost 11 levels off of my pyramidhead’s blood web after leveling up

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: my pyramidhead went from level 40 to level 29 after my blood web bugged out

PLATFORM: PC, steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: finished a match as a survivor, went ahead to spend my BP on a killer (pyramidhead), was level 40, I use the auto-level up blood web thing and then it bugs out with “there was an error while processing your blood web”, after which I got kicked out into main screen, logged back in and what I see is that my pyramidhead is now level 29 as he was multiple hours ago.

VIDEO: https://streamable.com/q13qhg

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • This is happening to a lot of people and not refunding the bloodpoints. If you look at the other people reporting this, all the posts are getting declined by mods. I just went ahead and emailed BHVR myself since this bug isn’t going to get relayed to them otherwise.