I need friends to play dbd with pls
Name:
Mai Ryuu #38dd
I am 19 boy and just wanna play for fun
I just want to talk on discord and play often, and so we become friends, (I am from canada)
Name:
Mai Ryuu #38dd
I am 19 boy and just wanna play for fun
I just want to talk on discord and play often, and so we become friends, (I am from canada)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hii, I play in Europe! If you don't mind that, I'd like to be friends, we have a group of around 3 atm :)
hey im on dbd pretty often mostly at the end of the day but im also looking for someone who is down to play more often since my friends dont play this game im 19 also a guy and i have discord so lmk if you wanna play :) penguimnlover3000