Blood Hunt/Feast Incoming?
Seeing people talk about this as a reason why event BP is so terrible. Is it just gossip? Anyone know dates?
Just need to find my crowbar to get me away from Marvel Rivals XD
Seeing people talk about this as a reason why event BP is so terrible. Is it just gossip? Anyone know dates?
Just need to find my crowbar to get me away from Marvel Rivals XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm in bed an too lazy to get up now. Start the game and it'll show you when those two events start. I BELIEVE x2 BP is next week and x3 BP between the holidays. Might be wrong but both are coming
I think this is just a rumor to attract players who can't be persuaded with just a new set of blue sweaters. I'm looking for a reason to play this event myself and I haven't found any official information about it yet. Unfortunately!
the blood hunt will start this Thursday the 19th and end the 26th. The blood feast will start right after the blood hunt on the 26th and last until January 2nd