Breaking a wall on Gideon showed me a survivor in a locker

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: As Artist, I broke a wall in the lower floor of Gideon Meat Plant. This resulted in a brief, visual bug that revealed a survivor in a nearby locker. It was confirmed this survivor was in the locker and I was able to grab them. I am not sure if this is reproducible

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Play as Artist
  2. Load into Gideon Meat Plant
  3. Play match as normal
  4. Have a survivor hiding in a nearby locker
  5. Break a specific wall on the lower floor
  6. Have that survivor revealed to you as a visual bug

VIDEO:

https://www.twitch.tv/itsmyramains/clip/SnappyAveragePicklesUWot-BMxgv9YUsXWL4i0D

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I'm not sure if my video is working but here's the URL: https://www.twitch.tv/itsmyramains/clip/SnappyAveragePicklesUWot-BMxgv9YUsXWL4i0D