[Wrong text]: “WINTER CHEST & WINTER PARTY STARTERS” - Gameplay details – Bone chill event

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i see the description of the gameplay details on the new event called as “Bone chill”, i can see this wrong text into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

PLATFORM: PC – STEAM

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I LAUNCH THE GAME
  2. I’M ON THE LOBBY
  3. I CLICK ON THE BONE CHILL BANNER AT THE BOTTOM LEFT SIDE
  4. I SELECT THE GAMEPLAY DETAILS
  5. I SCROLL DOWN UNTIL TO FIND THIS TEXT CALLED AS “WINTER CHEST & WINTER PARTY STARTERS”
  6. HERE THERE ARE TWO WRONG TEXTS INTO ITALIAN LANGUAGE (SCREENSHOT 1)
  7. iF I CHANGE INTO ENGLISH LANGUAGE I DON’T HAVE THESE WRONG ISSUE (SCREENSHOT 2)

1.a)WRONG TEXT: “Un’ oggetto raro, molto raro, ultra raro o un’”

Right text: “ Un oggetto Raro, Molto Raro o Ultra Raro”

English translation: “ A Rare,  Very Rare, or Ultra Rare item”

1.b)Wrong text: “!Le anime della festa invernali si possono trovare nella Tela sanguinaria per tutta la durata dell’evento.”

Right text: “Le anime della festa invernali si possono trovare nella tela sanguinaria oer tutta la durata dell’evento.”

English translation: “Winter Party Starters can also be found in the Bloodweb for the duration of the event.”

Language: italian

Version game: 8.4.2

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.13 - 11.40.48.82.png

Image 2 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.13 - 11.46.33.57.png

I hope which this issue from italian language will be fixed very soon.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments