Thanataphobia
This perk is really bad right now. It was bad before, then you all buffed it, then nerfed it to be worse than it was before you buffed it for some reason.
I think this perk should be reworked, so that instead of slowing down every survivor. It only slows down an injured survivor. Maybe a simple "while a survivor is injured, repair, sabotage and totem-cleansing speeds are reduced by 11/13/15%"
Comments
Beast of Prey: - "Don't worry about me guys, I can hang on as much as you need!"
i'd like it to apply 4%/8%/12%/16% action penalty towards healing and repairing generators. Thanatophobia+sloppy bucher does exist now. they revived it. They revived it as Jagged compass+Scourge hook: Gift of pain. It's nerfed version original combo.
They nerfed it in several ways.
I am at least hoping that this version doesn't get nerfed as it is what i use when i play Nurse, Spirit and Dracula. i like using jagged+pain res+gift of pain. With nurse, i use flood of rage while with spirit and dracula, i use lanquid touch to counter Iron will which is very tedious perk to play against.