Seriously, calm down already during special events.

This event has been live a matter of hours and people on both sides are playing like sweaty tournament players. These are for BP and cosmetic farming and it's supposed to be a fun little "break" from the normal aspect of play. I played as a survivor twice and the killers were looking to wipe the game out in 5 minutes of less and no one was able to do any event level anything. I played as a killer once and the survivors all flashlight/blast mine/flash bang spammed me the entire time while at other times were gen-rushing. Good grief, wipe the sweat off and effing relax.

Comments

  • I pick and choose my matches for this exactly reason. When I'm playing killer I'm pretty obvious that I'm just playing the event. If a team wants to gen rush .. I just let them and be on their way. At the end they're signaling me to chase them etc. Nah brah... You wanted to win that badly you can have it. I just want to get to my next match as quick as possible. So basically the teams that are very bad usually have the most fun with me. Same thing with survivor. If a killer is coming in sweaty I just move on to the next match as quickly as possible. People are so focused on wins and losses and not having fun. I paid a lot of money into this game and my goal is to have fun. It's a win-win really. They have fun because they want to win so badly they came in blazing getting generators done as quickly as possible and I had fun cuz I threw a few snowballs at him.

1 2 ›