bug preventing the perk "solidarity" from working correctly

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:If you start healing another injured survivor while you're injured with a medkit which doesn't have enough charges for a full heal and you don't interrupt the action the moment the medkit runs out and you just continue healing, you don't receive any healing from the perk solidarity.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was hooked and I got unhooked from another injured survivor while I had the perk solidarity. I started the healing action on them with the medkit I had in my hands. The medkit was 99% depleted when I began the action so it ran out (almost) immediately. The rest of the healing action was performed without the medkit bonuses, but I received zero healing from the perk solidarity.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments