Dance With Me activated by other survivors
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
Dance With Me activates and then goes on cooldown when another survivor performs a rushed vault.
PLATFORM:
PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Equip the perk Dance With Me
- Enter a match
- Wait for another survivor to perform a rushed vault
- Observe perk in HUD activate and then go on cooldown
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/DFa0bCav9ks
DeadByDaylight.logPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Can confirm this bug. Here are the logs from a different match where it occured:
DeadByDaylight.log+1 Any time any teammate performs a fast vault, even if none of them have the perk themselves.
I also confirm this bug.
Dance With Me bug.pngAs you can see, I was not in chase, but somebody else was, and Dance With Me triggered during one of their vaults.
Video of the issue occuring.
happened to me aswell can confermmmmmm
+1 I do not have logs to share, but issue was occuring on Xbox Cloud Gaming (does not appear to be a platform-specific bug).
I never run this perk, so thought it was a change in perk design, almost like Self-Preservation.
I tested this further, and while Dance With Me goes on cooldown for the Survivor that has the perk, the Survivor that vaulted does not get Dance With Me's effect.
I've played a few matches with Dance with Me after the 8.5.0 patch and am no longer seeing this issue.