[Bug]: “Medusa’s Hair” – Addon – The Dark Lord

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i put the mouse over this addon called as “Medusa’s Hair” the variable are totally wrong into italian language. (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

PLATFORM:PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I launch the game
  2. I click on the play button on the main menu
  3. I click on the “Killer” button
  4. I choose the The Dark Lord
  5. I click on the loadout and i put the mouse over this addon called as “Medusa’s Hair”
  6. the variable are totally wrong into italian language. (Screenshot 1).
  7. If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

Wrong text: “Tutti i sopravvissuti entro 12 metri dalla destinazione del teletrasporto subiscono Rallentamento per 5 secondi.”

Right text:”Tutti i sopravvissuti entro 12 metri dalla destinazione del teletrasporto subiscono Rallentamento per 3 secondi.”

English translation: “All survivors within 12 meters of your teleport destination suffer from the Hindered status effect for 3 seconds.”

Version game: 8.4.1

Language: italian language

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.09 - 21.16.45.56.png

Image 2 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.09 - 21.11.18.93.png

I hope this tooltip will be fixed into italian language.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments