[Bug]: “Spiked collar” – Addon – The Houndmaster

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i put the mouse over this addon called as “Spiked collar” the variable are totally wrong into italian language. (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

PLATFORM:PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I launch the game
  2. I click on the play button on the main menu
  3. I click on the “Killer” button
  4. I choose the The Houndmaster
  5. I click on the loadout and i put the mouse over this addon called as “Spiked collar”
  6. the variable are totally wrong into italian language. (Screenshot 1).
  7. If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

Wrong text: “I sopravvissuti feriti durante una morsa canina subiscono Lacerazione ed Emoraggia per 45 secondi.”

Right text: “I sopravvissuti feriti durante una morsa canina subiscono Lacerazione ed Emoraggia per 60 secondi.“

English translation: “Survivor injured while in the Dog’s grab suffer from Mangled and Hemorrhage for 60 seconds.”

Version game: 8.4.1

Language: italian language

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.09 - 20.58.55.44.png

Image 2 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.10 - 12.32.28.97.png

I hope which this tooltip will be fixed.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments