[Bug]: “Gunpowder tim” – Addons – The houndmaster

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i put the mouse over this addon called as “Gunpowder tim” the variable are totally wrong into italian language. (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

PLATFORM:PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I launch the game
  2. I click on the play button on the main menu
  3. I click on the “Killer” button
  4. I choose the The Houndmaster
  5. I click on the loadout and i put the mouse over this addon called as “Gunpowder tim”
  6. the variable are totally wrong into italian language. (Screenshot 1).
  7. If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

Wrong text: “Aumenta la velocità d’azione per rompere i bancali abbattuti, i muri frantumabili e per danneggiare generatori del 40% per 20 secondi quando almeno un sopravvissuto è colpito da Fiuto Canino.”

Right text: “Aumenta la velocità d’azione per rompere i bancali abbattuti, i muri frantumabili e per danneggiare generatori del 30% per 20 secondi quando almeno un sopravvissuto è colpito da Fiuto Canino.”

English translation: Increases the action speed for breaking downed pallets breakable walls, and damaging generators by 30% for 20 seconds when at least one survivor becomes affected by Houndsense.”

Version game: 8.4.1

Language: italian language

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.09 - 20.59.23.95.png

Image 2 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2024.12.09 - 20.56.03.86.png

I hope which this tooltip will be fixed very soon.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments