Cross progression no trophies poping from PS4>PS5

Hi,

I've been playing Dead by Daylight for a few years and recently purchased a PS5 account to continue my gaming experience. I had previously achieved 100% completion on all trophies up to the Tomb Raider chapter. However, after syncing my account to the PS5, I noticed that some trophies from the Forged in Fog chapter (The Knight) and a few sacrifice-related trophies are missing.

While I'm prepared to grind to reacquire these missing trophies, I'm particularly concerned about the "Hand-eye Coordination" trophy for Vecna. This trophy requires specific conditions to be met: a Lich killer, rolling a 20, obtaining the eye or hand, and escaping. Given the rarity of these conditions, it's a significant challenge to obtain.

Is there a way to resync my account to ensure that all previously earned trophies transfer to the PS5? As a completionist, it would be disheartening to see trophies I've already achieved appear as unclaimed.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

PS4.png PS5.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I noticed that some trophies from the Forged in Fog chapter* (The Knight) and all later chapters are missing.

  • Received the Trophy by playing got v lucky matched with one that let me out.

    I am however missing 500 kills trophy for the platinum