Not sure if this is a bug but Human Greed might be activating on secret chest on Midwhich.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM: Switch

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Someone was doing adept Dracula and I think passing near the tower with the secret chest activated it while the tower was closed so I had no way to counter by opening that vhest. I'm not 100 percent sure could.be I was above a chest somewhere near by but I'd like to make sure that Human Greed won't work on that chest unless the tower is opened because we can't counter it oyjerwise. Reminds me of a similar problem with Temple of Purgation awhile back with that chest behind the closed area where I think Vecna hand would teleport people into that area and there was no way out unless someone did the gen.

VIDEO: N/A

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments