Whats the point of this killer?

image.png

God ever since they added the ability to just wipe away her traps shes been such genuine garbage. It makes me so mad that every killer I loved just gets gutted (Hag, Skull Merchant), changed to be unfun for me (Onryo), or just launches in a trash state (HoundMaster).

I really don't see the point in playing Hag now a days. She suffers the same fate as HoundMaster, large setup and risk with extremely low reward. Any half decent team will just completely demolish your web once they realize where the webs area is and the only way to get decent trap triggers is to space them out majorly which is just purely ineffective for how Hag needs to play in order to win. I don't like playing super sweaty but I basically need to in order to get any sort of results with Hag and its so infuriating.

Comments