Houndmaster immune to stun from Head On

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I stunned the Houndmaster with HO. I def waited long enough, b/c I watched for the red stain to start moving. Also, it gave me the score event for Killer Stun.

I was playing with a friend who was recording, so video was from their PoV. They were the person I was trying to save, plus they had Kindred so you can see my aura appear after the killer started moving after picking them up.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Jumped into a locker, friend got downed in front of locker, killer chased another survivor away, came back to pick them up, I waited for them to start rotating/moving, rush vaulted out of locker, got credit for killer stun, killer unaffected by stun.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1shr9Rwwe4JDXplaegJSZ6eytCRSVh55K?usp=sharing

NOTE: 1 game was played after the match that happened, before I realized logs were needed.

Also, the game lobby d/c'd and it cleared the map ID. I took a screen shot of that issue as well, could be fixed with local temp storage for those variables (you only need to fetch it once). I think the code was started with like:
Tee_HD_

Tagged: Under Review

Comments