Is the nurse bugged as well now?
I just played a game as the nurse and several times the first blink fully charged would cancel itself, making me waste time
I just played a game as the nurse and several times the first blink fully charged would cancel itself, making me waste time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You could have aimed your blink inside of a wall, that would canceled said blink.
People finally notice that she's been bugged for over a year… the cancel blink isn't normal.. the fov being reduced and the first fatigue being longer than usual have been bugged for over a year.. I got no hope for my Nurse..