Questions About Adepts...

For Killers:

Can you bring any add-ons and offerings you want?

Can you slug and bleed Survivors out or Mori for the 4K or do they have to be hooked?

What if a Survivor is eaten by the Entity after you close the Hatch because the time ran out?

For Survivors:

Does a Hatch escape count?

Comments

  • Survivor:

    Hatches count for adepts, though I've heard inconsistent reports they can sometimes not work. I did Taurie's via the hatch though and it worked fine.

    You can bring any add-ns/offerings.

    Killer:

    Bleeding out the survivors WILL NOT count. Even one.

    Mori the survivors should count, though similar to hatch I've heard inconsistent reports.

    I can't confirm for end-game collapse deaths unfortunately.

  • @Jarky said:

    Survivor:

    Hatches count for adepts, though I've heard inconsistent reports they can sometimes not work. I did Taurie's via the hatch though and it worked fine.

    You can bring any add-ns/offerings.

    Killer:

    Bleeding out the survivors WILL NOT count. Even one.

    Mori the survivors should count, though similar to hatch I've heard inconsistent reports.

    I can't confirm for end-game collapse deaths unfortunately.

    Hopefully a Dev will chime in. I also wonder about built-in Moris like Condemned from Sadako. Thanks for sharing what you know. Glad you told me no bleed outs ๐Ÿ™

  • I got my houndmaster adept and I got the basekit mori in the end.