2 Bugs I've noticed with the New Chapter

The first issue has to do with "Shoulder the Burden;" I've noticed multiple occasions where I use it and either my survivor doesn't scream, they don't become Exposed, or both. I haven't noticed any particular similarities between the scenarios, nor are the other perks I was running preventing either effect from happening.

The other issue is with the Houndmaster's sound effects. I've been playing her a lot and on many occurrences her whistle that is supposed to play when charging the dog's Chase ability doesn't happen.

PLATFORM: PC.

The "Shoulder the Burden" issue happened somewhat sporadically, with no true through-line. My build is "Shoulder the Burden," "Babysitter," "Bond," and "Adrenaline."

Same thing with the Houndmaster, it just happens during play with no set up required.

I do not have documentation unfortunately, though it has happened multiple times.

「gucci bag stand」is my Steam username. Many of the occurrences have happened today, 12/03.

Tagged: Declined

Comments