What is your current stance on the topic of cheating/hacking protection in DBD?
I would be interested to know what the community here thinks about this topic.
Have you ever had problems here or is it not a problem at all?
Feel free to describe your experiences, I look forward to a lot of feedback and the vote.
For me personally, this issue is unfortunately a downer in what is otherwise a really good game. I've had countless cases of cheating, but it only started in 2019 for me.
Besides that:
BHVR is providing great content, especially I love the design of the new DLC Killers (chase music, animations, etc).
Balancing is always difficult with new things like this, but the basic mechanics and ideas are really an improvement.
This needs to be highlighted too.
Comments
Lamentablemente siempre ha sido así,eso de protección es un mito nada más.Dead by Daylight es rápido sancionando las desconexiones,ojala con esa misma rapidez sancionará los hack y todo eso pero nunca lo hizo ni lo hara
Wallhackers are having the time of their life.
During events like 2v8 blatant cheaters don't even hide anymore.
Let's not forget super high skill loopers who can outrun killers at Blood lust 3 because they are too good for this game.
Cheating is abysmal. I’ve lost a grade because I went against two cheating killers who didn’t have one shot powers.
I can count on 1 hand the amount of times ive seen survivor cheats. Killer on the other hand ive probably reported over 20 that ended up confirmed to be subtle wallhacks with about 3 total instances of instakill nurse.
So its pretty rare for me so far. But they exist