Is Clean Break bugged?
I've tried to use it 4 times in a match but every time I tried to use it, it gave an audio cue of something happening, but no visual indicator of me getting into the broken status effect and the perk activating.
I've tried to use it 4 times in a match but every time I tried to use it, it gave an audio cue of something happening, but no visual indicator of me getting into the broken status effect and the perk activating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to me. This perk started not working after I got downed while clean break was passively healing me. After that, the perk icon stayed lit up. Every attempt to activate the perk after that, Clean Break plays the sound effect, but didn't actually activate the passive healing.
Not even healing someone again helped fix it.