Stuck on one survivor and loadout, changes does not save

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Something has happened since the last update of the game a couple of days ago. When I start the game, in the lobby, the survivor I played the first time after update is constant. Usually when you start the game the survivor in the lobby is the recent survivor I played before I turned off the game. But now it is stuck on only one survivor though I didnt play him last time.

The same goes for the perk loadout, it is stuck on only one loadout - not the loadout I last used when I played the character.

It is stuck on one loadout and one survivor.

ALSO: if I make changes on survivors, like change a perk, this does not save. When I turn on the game later all my changes are gone!!

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Happened after last update

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments