New game tutorial Vault is not working

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Vault is not working in the tutorial, because of which we can not proceed further to play the real game.

PLATFORM: PS4, PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I installed the game on PS4, then started the game

Everything is locked except the tutorial

In the tutorial, it’s asks to press R1 to vault. But I pressed R1 and tried with 2 controllers and he did not vault.

I changed the Keybind for ‘actions’ to X instead of R1 and restarted the game.

The vault is still not working.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • yes I am having the same issue, just installed the game, cant get passed the tutorial as the vault action is not occuring

  • Me too and i'm on PS5, i've found people complaining about this since February 2023. I don't think anything's actually going to be done about it. goodbye money :/

  • @xbellahart said:

    Me too and i'm on PS5, i've found people complaining about this since February 2023. I don't think anything's actually going to be done about it. goodbye money :/

    Does this mean no new player since Feb 2023?

  • happening on ps5 too. very disappointing :(

  • I’ve been playing on switch and tried to switch to PS5, but this is happening so I can’t even play the game or get my stuff. Please resolve.

  • this same thing is happening to me. I just got the game.

  • same thing is happening with my XBOX One. It’s telling me to press RB to vault but as many times as I try, it will not let me.

  • Also cant vault on ps5

  • please fix this issue man, just bought a ps5, installed the game. Ive been playing 650+ hours on ps4 and now I cant play because of this vault glitch. Because of a tutorial I dont want and need. Please let me play my fav game soon

  • I bought the game today. Stuck in the tutorial. I can vault but i can't move once i have vaulted over the panel. I thought maybe i needed to wait as the other player gets stuck in a bear trap but still can't move and nothing happens. I'm on PC system run through Legion Go.