Doomed Course Achievements not popping
Achievements are finally appearing for Xbox. But they're not popping. had two escapes today with Taurie using only her 3 perks but Adept Taurie didn't unlock
PLATFORM:Xbox
VIDEO:
Tagged:
Pending
Achievements are finally appearing for Xbox. But they're not popping. had two escapes today with Taurie using only her 3 perks but Adept Taurie didn't unlock
PLATFORM:Xbox
VIDEO:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was trying for the adept Taurie and adept Houndmaster earlier today, Nov 29. I got the adept Taurie twice earlier and nothing popped and I got the adept Houndmaster three times this morning and nothing popped. I’ve downed and injured people snagged in the dogs teeth and get no achievement progress towards that achievement. Same goes for a vault achievement that I was working on where you have to vault while in chase with survivors. No progress towards it today even though I was vaulting like crazy chasing a Meg. So it’s not just the Doomed Course achievements but it seems to be potentially all achievements.
I hopped on several hours later and just did another adept Taurie and still nothing. The attached video is of the most recent escape as adept Taurie at approximately 7:03 PM PST, give or take a few minutes (that houndmaster steamrolled us so good on them cause I got lucky with that escape).
So I’m Xbox and my achievements are popping, it just took AGES for them to pop up
an update: I was able to get both adept Taurie and adept Houndmaster today, Nov 30. I’m not sure what changed but thankfully 24 hrs later the achievements are now counting progress. No progress from what I did on the 29th so I did have to redo both adepts again and any progress I would have had towards other achievements didn’t get credited but at least it’s counting progress now.