I think people are going ballistic for relatively valid reasons but for the most part I don't understand why everyone hates her so much. If snug could open his eyes and stop getting stuck on walls that would be sweet; otherwise I've had a lot of fun playing as her. The speed buff is crazy- I've been running Lethal Pursuer, Friends til' the end, Rancor, And Grim Embrace; just absolutely dogging on people (pun intended) in medium mmr. Kind of scared of high mmr and swf as her but we'll see when the time comes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've had Marge Simpson for quite a while now
Ok that had me
I think people are going ballistic for relatively valid reasons but for the most part I don't understand why everyone hates her so much. If snug could open his eyes and stop getting stuck on walls that would be sweet; otherwise I've had a lot of fun playing as her. The speed buff is crazy- I've been running Lethal Pursuer, Friends til' the end, Rancor, And Grim Embrace; just absolutely dogging on people (pun intended) in medium mmr. Kind of scared of high mmr and swf as her but we'll see when the time comes.
Lisa needs braces?
I don't get the Marge joke..
I looked at her tall af hair and Marge came into my head for whatever reasons