I did it, I made a build that works for my Deaf friend
For any of you who are hard of hearing or deaf on the forums, if you play legion, using Whispers, Spies From The Shadows, Nurses Calling, and Thanatophobia will help you stand a much better chance.
I play tested myself and was able to able to keep tabs on everyone with no volume. I hope this helps those of you who qualify.
This build should work with any killer, I know it works well with pig, and I haven’t yet it on Myers, but I think thanat will need to be swapped out for Monitor And Abuse.
Hope I helped someone today.
I play tested myself and was able to able to keep tabs on everyone with no volume. I hope this helps those of you who qualify.
This build should work with any killer, I know it works well with pig, and I haven’t yet it on Myers, but I think thanat will need to be swapped out for Monitor And Abuse.
Hope I helped someone today.
Comments