got stuck in the chest in 2v8 mode

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
i was playing 2v8 when my internet connection lagged, and then i ended up dying by The Entity in the chest. I couldn't move and the killers couldn't hit me too. it was a one-time thing, i hope it'll never happen aganin

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
playing 2v8 mode, I faced the problem of a poor Internet connection: I was "thrown back in time" (while I was running forward, I could be brought back), I got hits despite the rather large distance between me and the killers, and so on. the moment I started to open the chest, my connection was lost again, and when it was back, I found myself trapped inside the chest. I couldn't run, but I could turn the camera and use my ability (as medic), the killers couldn't hit or trap me (the game was against trapper and wraith)

VIDEO:

Screenshot 2024-11-27 221209.png

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Pending

Comments