Flashlight Blinded by Off-Screen Survivor on Default FOV

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: i got flashlight blinded while picking a survivor up causing the survivor to be dropped and saved. The survivor that initiated the blind was completely off screen and not in my immediate field of view. Additionally, I play on default FOV, which I know increasing FOV can also increase the angles at which you can be blinded, but since I’m on default, I do not see a situation where a survivor can have a clear blind angle while also not being visible on my screen.

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. pick up a survivor
  2. Get flashlight blinded by a survivor off screen on default fov
  3. Get blinded and drop the picked up survivor

VIDEO: https://clips.twitch.tv/CautiousEnergeticFoxOSkomodo-XQTXXfbWswDm04dY

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments